Several facilitators will be sharing dances or dances to a theme that they are passionate about.
Date and Time: Saturday, March 18, 2017, 10am – 4pm.
YES! This is the day before the Rivendell Circle Dance Retreat on Bowen Island (March 19-21). Many of you have requested a longer retreat. Wishes are granted…an extra day without the added cost of the retreat expense.
Location: Unitarian Centre, 949 49 Ave W at Oak St.
Cost: by donation
- Lunch – bring your own
- Optional Dinner (TBD) – ordered in or potluck
- Snack – light refreshments provided
Hosts: Mary and Darlene
Can you help with this event?
- host an out of town dancer?
- help organize/host the event?
- kitchen goddesses
- welcome host
- refreshment host
- snack provider (looking for more than one person)
- move furniture around (and back again)
- organize (optional) dinner
- other offering ___________?
RSVP to attend: go here to register https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/dance-passion-tickets-31155379579
RSVP to help: If you can do any of the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Circle Dance Facilitators Gathering: Please note that, if you are a Circle Dance facilitator, you are invited to an evening gathering of conversation and sharing at the same location. If you wish to attend the evening session (you do not have to facilitate at the event), please reply to email@example.com by February 15.
Blessings of PASSION and JOY!
Mary and Darlene